India Satcom 2017 brings together Satellite Operators, Government Regulators, Equipment Manufacturers, Broadcasters, Enterprise Customers, Defense Agencies and Value-Added Service Providers to explore the opportunities and challenges of the developing market for broadband communications throughout India.
Join Us in New Delhi for India Satcom 2017 to:
- Learn about opportunities to provide Satellite Broadband across urban and rural India.
- Talk with key Government decision makers on policy formation, regulations and infrastructure rollouts.
- Attend panel discussions on market growth, regulatory issues, foreign direct investment policies, the role of Satcom in Digital India and other topics.
- Network with government officials, business leaders and executives from the world’s major satellite operators, manufacturers and equipment providers.
India Satcom 2017 organized by the Broadband India Forum, offers you a unique opportunity to access key decision makers and business leaders driving the development of satellite broadband in India. Register today to gain the knowledge and contacts you will need to make your company part of this growing market for satellite communications services.
Who Should Attend
- Satellite Operators
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Broadband Service Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- VSAT Manufacturers, Distributors
- Value-added Service Providers
- Antenna and Ground Equipment Manufacturers
- User Organizations (Banks, Oil & Gas, Defense, Security Forces, etc)
- DTH Service Providers
- Government Representatives Spectrum, Regulatory Experts
- Attorneys, Consultants
- Telecom Service Providers
Platinum Sponsor Silver Sponsor Bronze Sponsor