Why Attend ?
- Unique networking sessions on one-to-one with key decision & policy makers
- Attractive business opportunities with early entry to Government led infrastructure programs viz. National Optical Fiber Network (Bharat Net)
- Unique opportunity to influence Government policies & regulations through Broadband services
- Broadband India Forum (BIF) is the only forum which has started to dialog periodically with ISRO/DOS regarding operational issues faced by the industry
- Create awareness within the Government at all levels regarding importance of the role of Satcom in providing broadband pan India including rural India
- Get access to key decision makers in the Government on matters related to policy, regulation & business opportunities in infrastructure roll outs.
- The conference unlocks business & financial knowledge required to leverage innovation & new applications into creating unique value propositions and business opportunities
- Get an opportunity to attend panel discussions which focus on various aspects of the satcom ecosystem viz. new market opportunities, new solutions & applications, foreign direct investment policies , manufacturing opportunities besides policy & regulation roadmap for satellite broadband